22-818 - Quick Change Ratcheting Crimper Kit - Qty. 1
- UNIQUE QUICK CHANGE DESIGN - Interchangeable dies instantly snap into place - no screws or tools required.
- SUPERIOR CRIMP QUALITY - Duplicates factory crimp performance.
- RATCHET MECHANISM - Ratchet action design assures a complete crimp cycle is achieved before the tool opens.
- DOUBLE CRIMPS - Produces an electrical crimp and insulation grip crimp in one cycle on nylon terminals.
- KIT INCLUDES 4 PRECISION DIES:
INSULATED TERMINALS - Crimps nylon, vinyl and heat shrink insulated terminals in 22-18, 16-14 & 12-10 AWG.
NON-INSULATED TERMINALS - Crimps 22-18, 16-14, 12-10 & 8 AWG terminals.
AUTOMOTIVE OPEN BARREL TERMINALS - Crimps 20-18, 16-14 & 12-10 AWG terminals (does not crimp seals).
INSULATED FERRULE TERMINALS - Crimps 22, 20, 18, 16, 14 & 12 AWG terminals.
- OPTIONAL COAXIAL CABLE DIE - Crimps RG58, RG59, RG62 & RG6 coaxial connectors in 8.2mm, 6.5mm, 5.4mm, 2.5mm & 1.7mm.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Comfortable, cushioned rubber grips reduce hand fatigue caused by repetitive use.
- SAFETY RELEASE LEVER - Built-in release lever allows opening the tool before completion of the crimp cycle if needed.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY - Heavy-duty arms, removable crimp jaws, cushion grip handles and more make this a true professional tool.
40-230-1 - Color-Coded Non-Insulated Terminal Assortment - Qty. 1
- COLOR-CODED BANDS - Allows at a glance identification of wire gauge size.
Crimp on the band for proper crimp nest positioning and an optimal crimp.
- BUILT-IN INSPECTION WINDOW - Provides a visual check that the ideal connection has been made. 45° inspection barrel (on ring and spade terminals) ensures the wire is seated properly and is being correctly crimped to the terminal.
- LONG NECK RING & SPADE TERMINAL DESIGN - Provides a larger, more reliable sealing area and allows the ring terminals to be easily stacked.
- BRAZED SEAM BARRELS - Seam will not open or loosen, helping to prevent wire pullout.
- ELECTRO TIN-PLATING - Provides increased corrosion resistance.