This Shop Setup contains 21 assortments, 2 rolls of heat shrink tubing, 2 spools of wire, 2 cases of paint, 1 drill bit set, 1 first aid kit, 1 pack of cut-off wheels, and all related storage equipment.
- 40-231-4 - Pro-Tech™ Nytrex Terminal Assortment - 165 Pieces
- 40-258 - Cross-Link Wire Assortment - 6 Pieces
- 40-260-8 - Black Nylon Cable Tie Assortment - 400 Pieces
- 40-265-1 - Insulated Steel Clamp Assortment - 84 Pieces
- 40-268-0 - Black & Red Dual Wall Heat Shrink Tubing Assortment - 48 Pieces
- 40-272 - Heavy-Duty Copper Lugs and Connectors Assortment - 81 Pieces
- 40-282 - ATO, Mini & Maxi Fuse Assortment - 105 Pieces
- 40-301 - Cup Point Socket Set Screw Assortment (#6 - 5/8) - 322 Pieces
- 40-380-3 - KM-USA High Head Hex Head Cap Screw Large Assortment (1/4 - 3/4) - 1,865 Pieces
- 40-424-3 - Phillips Pan Head Machine Screw, Nut & Flat Washer Assortment (#6 - 1/4) - 1,300 Pieces
- 40-432 - Phillips Pan Head Sheet Metal Screw Assortment (#4 - #14) - 935 Pieces
- 40-438-9 - Hex Washer Head Self-Drilling Screw Assortment (#6 - #14) - 1,303 Pieces
- 40-490 - 1/16 - 1/8 Buna-N 90 O-Ring Assortment - 235 Pieces
- 40-516-1 - Heavy-Duty Standard Hose Clamp Assortment (#4 - #36) - 100 Pieces
- 40-522 - Grease Fitting Assortment - Inch & Metric - 320 Pieces
- 40-551 - Brass Pipe Fittings Assortment (1/8 - 1/2) - 92 Pieces
- 40-559-6 - Black SAE Polyurethane Tubing Assortment - 3 Pieces
- 40-560 - DOT Air Brake Fitting Assortment (1/16 - 1/2) - 48 Pieces
- 40-562-1 - Low Pressure Hose Ends Assortment - 70 Pieces
- 40-563 - Kimposite Push-To-Connect Fittings Assortment - 31 Pieces
- 40-878-6 - 2" Dark-Fire™ & Kim-Brite Disc Assortment - 150 Pieces
Heat Shrink Tubing:
- 26-1982 - 1/4" Dual-Wall Heat-Shrink Tubing - 25 Feet
- 26-1984 - 1/2" Dual-Wall Heat-Shrink Tubing - 25 Feet
- DUAL-WALL HEAT SHRINK TUBING - Dual-wall tubing provides a secure seal while absorbing stress and vibration.
- THERMA-FLOW SEALANT - Meltable inner wall sealant bonds the tubing to the wire or cable for a weatherproof seal and resists vibration, flexing and pulling tubing away from the cable. Provides excellent strain relief and protection.
- DURABLE - Flame resistant, weatherproof and resists hydraulic fluid, oil and chemicals.
- WIDE RANGE APPLICATION - The 3:1 shrink ratio covers a wide range of wire and cable sizes.
- DIELECTRIC STRENGTH - 600 volts/mil.
- 26-328 - 12 Gauge Cross-Link Primary Wire Black - 100 Feet
- 26-388 - 18 Gauge Cross-Link Primary Wire Black - 100 Feet
- Superior resistance to weather, abrasion, temperature extremes and chemicals.
- Extreme durability extends life, reduces replacement.
- OEM on heavy duty equipment and vehicles.
- Premium stranded copper conductors.
- Temperature range: -60° to 350°F.
- Conforms to SAE specification J1128 and to ATA specifications.
- 80-880 - Gloss White Ultra Pro-Max Paint - 12 Pack
- 80-881 - Gloss Black Ultra Pro-Max Paint - 12 Pack
- ECONOMICS – The amount of paint solids in ULTRA PRO-MAX is extremely high. Because of this, it takes 2 to 3 cans of a typical paint to give you the coverage of one can of ULTRA PRO-MAX. Plus, since you need to apply less cans of paint per job, there’s a big savings in time.
- PERFORMANCE – ULTRA PRO-MAX is a superior performance enamel system. In harsh Florida outdoor weather testing against well-known brands, as well as in salt spray testing using the ASTM Test Method B-117, ULTRA PRO-MAX withstood the tests and proved superior.
- ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY & HEALTH – The components of aerosol paint, which raise environmental and health concerns, are solvents and propellants. These are volatile materials which can be inhaled, and, in very large amounts, can contribute to air pollution. Although aerosol paint solvents are not considered to be highly toxic, repeated and prolonged overexposure may lead to health problems. ULTRA PRO-MAX has been formulated to reduce the amount of solvent to a low level. This reduces environmental and health hazards. Plus ULTRA PRO-MAX contains no methylene chloride, which recent research has indicated may be a cancer causing agent.
- 82-1100 - Super Primalloy Maintenance Length Drill Set (1/16 - 1/2, #1 - #60, A - Z) - 157 Pieces
- Super heavy duty 135° split point eliminates center punching.
- Maintenance length - overall length reduced by an average of 15% to provide increased rigidity, strength and breakage resistance.
- 3 flats on shank - eliminates chuck slippages.
- Premium "M" series alloy provides exceptional wear resistance and longer life.
- Expanded web design provides superior strength and extended tool life.
- Finish: Surface - Ferro Gold, Flute - Black Oxide. (#41 - #60 are fully Ferro-Gold)
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
First Aid Kit:
- 83-8101 - 150 Unit Class B First Aid Kit - Qty 1
- ANSI/ISEA COMPLIANT KITS - All kits meet and exceed the new ANSI/ISEA standard Z308.1-2021.
- UNITIZED KITS WITH INTERIOR LABELS - Stay neat and organized with individually packaged components. See at a glance what components have been consumed and need to be replaced.
Consistent color-coded packaging matches ANSI recommendations for easy identification when the user needs to find a first aid supply to treat an injury.
- CLASS B KITS - Required for areas of intensive work that usually require the use of protective eyewear, gloves, hard hats, steel-toed boots, etc.
- DISPENSER SYSTEM - Easily accessible contents in a simple-to-maintain first aid system.
- QUICK ACCESS - Wall-mountable kits help provide quick access to first aid supplies in an emergency.
- OVER-THE-COUNTER MEDICATIONS - Included medications for pain relief.
- 87-1841-1 - 4-1/2 x .045 x 7/8 Super-Maxx 2™ Cut-Off Wheel Kit - 12 Pack
- MAXIMUM CUT-OFF PERFORMANCE: Our fastest cutting, longest lasting cut-off wheel series.
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE: Exceptional performance on tools of all power levels; low medium and high torque. Note: Original Super-Maxx wheels are optimized for use on high torque tools only.
- CONTAMINATE FREE CONSTRUCTION: Meets INOX requirements; wheels contain 0.1% or less of Iron, Sulphur and Chlorine. Ideal for use in industries such as food processing and nuclear power.
- HIGH CUT RATE: Produced using an exclusive proprietary abrasive grain matrix that rapidly cuts through mild steel, stainless steel (INOX), alloy steels and most ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- REDUCED OPERATING COST: Longer service life means fewer wheels are consumed, resulting in decreased change-out time and less worker down-time.
- COOLER RUNNING: Designed to work with heat sensitive materials, which reduces the chance of heat damage to the work piece.
- FOR CUT-OFF TOOLS & ANGLE GRINDERS: Easy use in small cut-off applications, or allows the speed and power of angle grinders for faster and easier job completion.
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- 628R - Space Saving Depth Large Drawer Roller Rack - Qty 4
- SPACE-SAVING DEPTH - At only 12-1/2" deep, the rack installs easily in confined work areas, and lines up better with standard 40 hole bins to provide a seamless look to installations.
NOTE: The 644R rack is 16-3/4" deep.
- BALL BEARING SLIDES - Provide smooth extension and
retraction, and long service life.
- BUILT-IN POSITIVE STOPS - Hold the drawer in place to help
prevent accidental sliding forward. A firm (but not difficult) pull will allow the drawer to be moved forward easily.
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- 630B - Bin Base - Qty 1
- Use with all Kimball Midwest Bins (K-M No.'s 612, 618, 619, 630, 631, 660, 661 and 662)
- 649 - Aerosol Can Cabinet - Qty 1
- 6 Slots, 5 Can Deep 30 Can Capacity
- 20-3/8 wide x 16-3/4 Deep x 15 High
- Use 644R Base
- 680 - 20 Compartment Drawer - Qty. 1
- Large Drawer
- For use in 644R, 645, 613 or 613R drawer racks.
- 721 - Double Door Utility Cabinet - Qty 1
- ALL STEEL CONSTRUCTION
- ADJUSTABLE SHELF
- SLEEK DESIGN - Same dimensions as the (660) 40 hole bin allowing a seamless look while stacking.
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- 729 - Space Saving Depth Rack Base Stand - Qty 2
- Use with 628R racks.
- 20-5/8 wide x 12-5/8 deep x 12" high
- 760 - Angled Bin Topper - Qty 2
- KEEP SHOP AREA NEAT & ORGANIZED - Angled topper installs on top of bin to prevent clutter from accumulating on flat top.
- EASY TO INSTALL - Install quickly with only 4 screws for a secure fit.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Powder-coated steel construction is tough and durable for long service life.
- USE WITH MOST BINS - Angled topper fits on bins 630, 660, 662, 661, 618 and 612.
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.