K24504-250 - 1/4" K245 Kim-Krimp Hydraulic Hose - 250 Feet
K24506-250 - 3/8" K245 Kim-Krimp Hydraulic Hose - 250 Feet
K24508-250 - 1/2" K245 Kim-Krimp Hydraulic Hose - 250 Feet
- HIGH FLEXIBILITY HOSE: Offers half the bend radius of K425 series hose.
- TYPICAL APPLICATIONS: Most commonly used for high pressure lines on off-the-road construction equipment, farm equipment and other high pressure applications. Will work with water/glycol, water, hydraulic fluids and diesel fuel.
- INNER TUBE: Nitrile.
- REINFORCEMENT: 2 steel braids.
- COVER: Neoprene.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40°F to +212°F (-40°C to +100°C).
- COMPATIBLE FITTINGS: Kim-Krimp K Series Hose Ends, Kim-Krimp Z Series Hose Ends
725 - Heavy Duty Hose/Wire Reel Rack - Qty. 1
- EFFICIENT SPOOL STORAGE - Easily store and dispense spools of hose and heavy gauge wire.
- VARIABLE HEIGHT - Horizontal beams can be installed in any location along the frame (at 1-1/2" increments) for increased versatility.
Store both large and small spools on the same rack.
- TOOLLESS INSTALLATION - Locking clips secure the horizontal beams to the vertical frame.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Heavy duty uprights are completely welded for rigidity.
Each beam can support up to 350 pounds.
Powder coated for durability.
- 36" WIDE x 18" DEEP x 36" HIGH