Dark-Fire™ Grinding Discs
- EXTREME PERFORMANCE - Outperforms other grinding discs in grinding speed and disc life.
- FASTER GRINDING - Proprietary ceramic abrasive grain provides exceptional grinding speed.
- SUPERIOR PRODUCTIVITY - Higher grinding rate offers up to 33% more productivity than other ceramic discs for faster work completion and decreased worker fatigue.
- HIGH CUT RATE - Offers superior performance on tough alloys, including stainless steel, Inconel, cobalt, titanium alloys and super-alloys.
- CONSISTENT PERFORMANCE - Self-sharpening, high-performance ceramic abrasive grain regenerates as it is used for consistent performance throughout the life of the disc.
- COOLER RUNNING - Designed to work with heat-sensitive materials and resists leaving scorch/heat marks on grinding substrates.
Kim-Brite Surface Conditioning Discs
- FAST, EFFECTIVE SURFACE PREPARATION - Provides light deburring and blending of ground out welds.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made of non-woven nylon fiber impregnated with aluminum oxide abrasives.
- APPLICATION - Use on engine blocks, heads, valve covers, transmission housings and more.
- TYPE "R" MOUNT - Provides fast and reliable "1/2 turn on, 1/2 turn off" attachment.
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Kit Contains:87-1911 - 2" 36 Grit Dark-Fire™ Grinding Disc - Qty. 2587-1912 - 2" 50 Grit Dark-Fire™ Grinding Disc - Qty. 2587-1914 - 2" 80 Grit Dark-Fire™ Grinding Disc - Qty. 2587-8421 - 3" 36 Grit Dark-Fire™ Grinding Disc - Qty. 2587-8431 - 3" 50 Grit Dark-Fire™ Grinding Disc - Qty. 2587-8441 - 3" 80 Grit Dark-Fire™ Grinding Disc - Qty. 25