- ABRASION PROTECTION - Protects hoses, lines and cables from wear and failure due to rubbing, friction, impact or abrasion.
- PREVENTS COSTLY DAMAGE & REPAIRS - Protects against expensive hose and wire replacement and helps prevent equipment downtime.
Helps protect against fires caused by failed hydraulic and electrical systems.
- TEMPERATURE & CHEMICAL RESISTANT - Wide operating temperature range, from -40° to 430°F. Impervious to solvents including oil, grease, gasoline and fuels.
- EASY & RELIABLE INSTALLATION - Can be installed without disconnecting hydraulic lines; cable ties grip lines tightly to prevent sliding.
- HIGH VISIBILITY CONSTRUCTION - Orange and Yellow protectors clearly identify protected areas.
- VERSATILE - For use on hydraulic lines, fuel and oil lines, air brake hose, wiring harnesses and battery cables, heater hoses and air conditioning lines. 4" protectors are ideal for electrical wiring and cables. 6" and 8" lengths protect hoses 1/2" I.D. and up. 10" and 12" lengths protect bundles and harnesses.
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.