NT04BK1 - 1/4" Kimposite Air Brake Tubing - Black - 100 Feet
- SUPERIOR ABRASION RESISTANCE - Durable Nylon 12 construction with polyester reinforcement (Type B) offers excellent resistance to abrasion, gasoline, diesel fuel and commonly used road salts.
- TYPE A & B TUBING:
TYPE A: Single wall extrusion less than 5/16" OD, not reinforced and only used for accessories such as gauges.
TYPE B: Reinforced extrusion over 5/16" OD and used to supply air within the braking system.
- FITTING COMPATIBILITY - DOT Push-to-Connect Fittings and DOT Compression-Style Fittings
- STANDARD COMPLIANCE - Meets SAE J844, Type A & B and DOT FMVSS 49 CFR 571.106 for use in truck and trailer applications.
- WIDE OPERATING TEMPERATURE - Withstands temperatures from -49° to 221°F, making it more versatile than conventional tubing.
40-559-92 - 1/4" DOT Air Brake Fitting Assortment
- QUICK CONNECT - Simply push tubing in, no tools or loose parts to handle in tight places.
- FULL FLOW DESIGN - Provides up to 60% more flow area than conventional fittings with internal tube supports.
- BRASS CONSTRUCTION - Elbows and tees are forged brass.
- PRE-APPLIED SEALANT - Pipe sealant is pre-applied on all male pipe threads.
Material Construction: Brass.
Working Pressure: Vacuum to 250 P.S.I.
Working Temperature: -20°F to +200°F.
Applicable Standard: FMVSS-106