NT08BK1 - 1/2" Kimposite Air Brake Tubing - Black - 100 Feet
- SUPERIOR ABRASION RESISTANCE - Durable Nylon 12 construction with polyester reinforcement (Type B) offers excellent resistance to abrasion, gasoline, diesel fuel and commonly used road salts.
- TYPE A & B TUBING:
TYPE A: Single wall extrusion less than 5/16" OD, not reinforced and only used for accessories such as gauges.
TYPE B: Reinforced extrusion over 5/16" OD and used to supply air within the braking system.
- FITTING COMPATIBILITY - DOT Push-to-Connect Fittings and DOT Compression-Style Fittings
- STANDARD COMPLIANCE - Meets SAE J844, Type A & B and DOT FMVSS 49 CFR 571.106 for use in truck and trailer applications.
- WIDE OPERATING TEMPERATURE - Withstands temperatures from -49° to 221°F, making it more versatile than conventional tubing.
40-560-08 - 1/2" Kimposite "DOT" Push-To-Connect Assortment
- SUPERIOR VALUE - A cost effective solution for most "DOT" applications.
- FULL FLOW DESIGN - Provides up to 60% more flow area than conventional fittings with internal tube supports.
- COMPOSITE CONSTRUCTION - Threaded bases and tubing connections are brass. Composite bodies are glass filled nylon.
- HIGH STRENGTH AND LIGHTWEIGHT - Up to 50% lighter than all metal "DOT" fittings and tough enough to meet "DOT" requirements.
- PRE-APPLIED SEALANT - ST-3 thread sealant on all male pipe threads.
Working Pressure: Vacuum - 250 P.S.I.
Working Temperature: -20°F to 200°F
Applicable Standard: FMVSS-106