NT04BK1 - 1/4" Kimposite Air Brake Tubing - Black - 100 Feet
NT06BK1 - 3/8" Kimposite Air Brake Tubing - Black - 100 Feet
NT08BK1 - 1/2" Kimposite Air Brake Tubing - Black - 100 Feet
- SUPERIOR ABRASION RESISTANCE - Durable Nylon 12 construction with polyester reinforcement (Type B) offers excellent resistance to abrasion, gasoline, diesel fuel and commonly used road salts.
- TYPE A & B TUBING:
TYPE A: Single wall extrusion less than 5/16" OD, not reinforced and only used for accessories such as gauges.
TYPE B: Reinforced extrusion over 5/16" OD and used to supply air within the braking system.
- FITTING COMPATIBILITY - DOT Push-to-Connect Fittings and DOT Compression-Style Fittings
- STANDARD COMPLIANCE - Meets SAE J844, Type A & B and DOT FMVSS 49 CFR 571.106 for use in truck and trailer applications.
- WIDE OPERATING TEMPERATURE - Withstands temperatures from -49° to 221°F, making it more versatile than conventional tubing.
40-559-92 - 1/4" DOT Air Brake Fitting Assortment
40-559-93 - 3/8" DOT Air Brake Fitting Assortment
40-559-94 - 1/2" DOT Air Brake Fitting Assortment
40-559-95 - 5/8" - 3/4" DOT Air Brake Fitting Assortment
- QUICK CONNECT - Simply push tubing in, no tools or loose parts to handle in tight places.
- FULL FLOW DESIGN - Provides up to 60% more flow area than conventional fittings with internal tube supports.
- BRASS CONSTRUCTION - Elbows and tees are forged brass.
- PRE-APPLIED SEALANT - Pipe sealant is pre-applied on all male pipe threads.
Material Construction: Brass.
Working Pressure: Vacuum to 250 P.S.I.
Working Temperature: -20°F to +200°F.
Applicable Standard: FMVSS-106
628R - Space Saving Depth Large Drawer Roller Rack
- SPACE-SAVING DEPTH - At only 12-1/2" deep, the rack installs easily in confined work areas, and lines up better with standard 40 hole bins to provide a seamless look to installations.
NOTE: The 644R rack is 16-3/4" deep.
- BALL BEARING SLIDES - Provide smooth extension and
retraction, and long service life.
- BUILT-IN POSITIVE STOPS - Hold the drawer in place to help
prevent accidental sliding forward. A firm (but not difficult) pull will allow the drawer to be moved forward easily.
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
635 - Tubing and Cable Rack
14-3/4" High x 20-7/16" Wide x 16-3/4" Deep