- NON-METALLIC MARINE GRADE ANTI-SEIZE - Formulated to provide superior performance with all types of metals and most plastics in harsh marine environments and other wet, humid conditions.
- HIGH-TEMPERATURE FORMULA - For use in high-temperature environments up to 2,400°F.
- PREVENTS CORROSION - Formulated with advanced rust and corrosion inhibitors for their ability to function in wet environments and withstand salt water exposure.
Inhibits galvanic corrosion between dissimilar metals.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE ANTI-SEIZE - Prevents seizing, galling and wear while performing at up to 2,400°F. Protects assemblies in wet, humid conditions, and eases disassembly of components.
- APPLICATIONS - Anchor pulleys and pins, nuts and bolts, engine and housing fasteners, hatch covers, bilge screws and piping, hinges, mounting screws, porthole studs, prop shafts, rigging and hoist cables, dressing for water pump gaskets and flanges, pulp and paper mills and waste water treatment plants.
Temperature Range: -65°F to 2,400°F
Meets MIL-PRF-907F Specifications
NOTE: Not for use on oxygen systems or as a sealant for chlorine and other strong oxidizing materials.