- MOLDABLE / SANDABLE / PAINTABLE - Conforms to irregular shapes, uneven surfaces and wraps around hard-to-reach places.
Repairs can be drilled, sanded and painted in less than an hour.
- REDUCED MAINTENANCE COSTS - Makes complete repairs in as little as five minutes.
No measuring portions, mixing or waste.
Replaces cutting, welding, mixing, drilling, tapping, fillers and other repair procedures.
- BONDS TO A VARIETY OF SURFACES - Decking, fenders, gas cans, drain pipes, water tanks, bed liners, electrical enclosures, conduit, fluid tanks and reservoirs, PVC pipes, plastic, plexiglass, fiberglass, metal, wood, concrete, stucco, air conditioning units and more.
- FAST CURING - 5-10 minute cure with a UV lamp or bright sunlight.
50 minute cure on a cloudy day.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Constructed of fiberglass reinforced polyester for long repair life.
Weather and UV resistant.
Resistant against common chemicals, solvents and oils.
- WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGE - Temperature resistant from -40°F to 392°F when cured.
- IDEAL FOR - Trailer maintenance facilities, truck and bus repair facilities, RV dealers, industrial maintenance, pool and spa dealers, commercial and recreational marine repair facilities, landscape facilities and more.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open the pack, cut to fit repair, seal remainder in the foil pack for future use.
2. Apply the patch over the area to be repaired
3. Cure with a UV flashlight or sunlight for five minutes (50 minutes on a cloudy day).
4. Repairs can immediately be sanded, painted or drilled after curing.
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
NOTE: Will not bond to polypropylenes, opaque acrylics and cloth.