87-997 - Compact Pneumatic Belt Sander - Qty. 1
- PRECISION SURFACE FINISHING - Easily controlled abrasive belts allow precise stock removal and surface preparation.
Ideal for use on edges, contoured surfaces and cylindrical parts.
Provides a smoother finish than rotary tools.
- 360° PIVOTING HEAD - The sanding belt head pivots independently of the handle and motor for use in tight fitting areas.
- ARTICULATING GUIDE BAR - The end of the guide bar can be pivoted up to 55° to allow the belt to conform to round or irregularly shaped surfaces.
- PRECISION VARIABLE SPEED CONTROL - The variable speed trigger offers superior control and can also be used in tandem with the adjustable power regulator to provide ultimate control.
- USE WITH ABRASIVE OR SURFACE CONDITIONING BELTS - Abrasive belts can be used for aggressive grinding and stock removal.
Non-woven surface conditioning belts provide quick surface cleaning, stripping or deburring.
87-2737 - 3/4 x 20-1/2 Kim-Brite™ Compact Surface Conditioning Belt - Qty. 2
- SURFACE CONDITIONING MATERIAL - Removes scratches, flashing, rust, oxidation and coatings from metal surfaces.
Provides light deburring, polishing and blending.
- IDEAL FOR EDGES - Non-woven belts easily deburr and smooth sharp edges and flashing.
- VERSATILE - Excellent on most metals including steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
- 3/4 X 20-1/2 SIZE - For use with the Compact Pneumatic Belt Sander [KM No. 87-997].
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
87-2731 - 3/4 x 20-1/2 Aluminum Oxide Compact Abrasive Belt - Qty. 5
- WIDE RANGE OF GRIT - Coarse to very fine grits are ideal for a wide range of metal finishing applications.
- HIGH CUT RATE - Ideal for stock removal on tough alloys and welds.
- VERSATILE- The coarse grit belts are ideal for maximum stock removal while the finer grits provide precise blending and finishing.
- DURABLE - Cloth backing and flexible abrasive coating provide long life and fast cut with consistent finishes.
- 3/4 x 20-1/2 SIZE - For use with the Compact Pneumatic Belt Sander [KM No. 87-997].
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.