87-1530 - 1/4" Single Wrench Die Grinder - Qty. 1
- QUICK-CHANGE DESIGN - Knurled lockout ring locks the collet; just one wrench is needed for fast and easy accessory changes.
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE - High power 0.3 horsepower motor provides fast job completion.
- 1/4" UNIVERSAL COLLET - Ideal for use with burs, flap wheels, deburring tools, end brushes, bore brushes, mounted points and anything with a 1/4" shaft, including Type-R disc holders.
- EASY TO USE - Simply push the lockout ring down and rotate counterclockwise to lock. To unlock, press down and rotate clockwise.
- SAFER IN USE - One hand is free to stabilize the grinder during tool changes, helping prevent the tool from being dropped.
- PROFESSIONAL CONSTRUCTION - Lightweight cast aluminum and polymer body and low profile design reduces fatigue and allows access in hard to get at areas.
- VARIABLE SPEED - Throttle lever provides better control for precision cutting and grinding.
- REBUILDABLE - Can be repaired or reconditioned to OEM specification at Kimball Midwest's authorized service center.
40-876-3 - Crimson-Fire™ Grinding Disc Assortment - Qty. 1
- PREMIUM CRIMSON CERAMIC GRAIN - New engineered crystalline structure is ideal for quickly and effectively grinding and finishing tough to grind alloys.
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE ON TOUGH ALLOYS - Stainless Steel, Cobalt & Inconel, Titanium Alloys, Super-Alloys.
- HIGH CUT RATE - Aggressive grain has fast stock removal that noticeably outperforms aluminum oxide and zirconia in difficult grinding applications.
- 30% MORE PRODUCTIVITY – Higher cut rate increases productivity meaning faster work completion and decreased worker fatigue.
- SELF SHARPENING ABRASIVE - High performance ceramic grain regenerates as it is used for consistent performance throughout the lifetime of the disc.
- COOLER RUNNING - Designed to work with heat sensitive materials and resists leaving scorch/heat marks on grinding substrates.
- TYPE “R” MOUNT - Provides fast and reliable “1/2 turn-on, 1/2 turn-off” attachment.