87-996 - Mini Surface Preparation Tool - Qty. 1
- ULTRA COMPACT DESIGN - Mini surface preparation tool easily fits in the palm of the hand.
At only one pound, the light weight tool helps reduce fatigue and is easy to use in nearly any orientation.
- DIRECT PRESSURE - Pressure is applied directly over the disc, rather than offset with a right angle tool, to provide maximum efficiency.
- SURFACE PREPARATION OR GRINDING - Accepts 1/4-20 threaded Type-R disc holders for use with surface preparation or grinding discs.
Includes 2" and 3" Type-R disc holders.
- PADDLE ACTUATOR - Wide paddle actuator is ergonomic and easy to operate.
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE - Powerful 0.4 HP motor for fast job completion.
- REBUILDABLE - Can be repaired or reconditioned to OEM specification at Kimball Midwest's authorized service center.
40-875 - 2" and 3" Kim-Brite Surface Conditioning Disc Assortment (Fine, Medium and Coarse) - Qty. 1
- Made of non-woven nylon fiber impregnated with aluminum oxide abrasive grain.
- Fast, safe way to clean flange areas and mating surfaces of gasketing residue.
- Use on engine blocks, heads, valve covers, trans mission housings and more.
- Removes scratches, flashing, rust and oxidation from metal surfaces.
- Provides light deburring, and blending of ground out welds.