87-1597 - 4-1/2" Electric Angle Grinder - Qty. 1
- POWERFUL ELECTRIC MOTOR - Eight-amp motor provides fast job completion when grinding, cutting, finishing and more.
- VERSATILE HANDLE - Three-position handle installs on either side, or the top, for increased comfort and control in a variety of applications.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Slim, ergonomic body provides added comfort and control in use.
- TRIGGER-STYLE SWITCH - Trigger grip handle with optional lock-on provides increased user comfort during extended use.
- SPINDLE LOCK - Quick and easy wheel changes with just one wrench.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES - Side handle, arbor nut, wrench and replacement brushes.
87-1841-1 - 4-1/2 x .045 x 7/8 Kim-Kut Super-Maxx 2™ Cut-Off Wheel - 12 Pack
- MAXIMUM CUT-OFF PERFORMANCE: Our fastest cutting, longest lasting cut-off wheel series.
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE: Exceptional performance on tools of all power levels; low medium and high torque. Note: Original Super-Maxx wheels are optimized for use on high torque tools only.
- CONTAMINATE FREE CONSTRUCTION: Meets INOX requirements; wheels contain 0.1% or less of Iron, Sulphur and Chlorine. Ideal for use in industries such as food processing and nuclear power.
- HIGH CUT RATE: Produced using an exclusive proprietary abrasive grain matrix that rapidly cuts through mild steel, stainless steel (INOX), alloy steels and most ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- REDUCED OPERATING COST: Longer service life means fewer wheels are consumed, resulting in decreased change-out time and less worker down-time.
- COOLER RUNNING: Designed to work with heat sensitive materials, which reduces the chance of heat damage to the work piece.
- FOR CUT-OFF TOOLS & ANGLE GRINDERS: Easy use in small cut-off applications, or allows the speed and power of angle grinders for faster and easier job completion.
- FLAT AND DEPRESSED CENTER DESIGNS: Available in standard Type 1 (flat) or Type 27 (depressed center) styles.
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.