- MICRO-CENTER STEPPED DRILL POINT - Eliminates the need for center punching or pilot holes.
Up to 35% faster than non-stepped point S&D drill bits.
- LONG LASTING - Tip geometry helps reduce heat buildup, helping the cutting edges stay sharp.
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE - Reduced risk of damage to the drill bit while enlarging holes.
- CLEAN CUTTING - Provides a clean, burr-free cut in soft and hard metal.
Can be used on sheet metal without deformation of the substrate.
- INDUSTRIAL LENGTH - 6" overall length offers full-depth drilling and reach.
- 3 FLATS ON SHANK - Eliminates chuck slippage.
- PREMIUM "M" SERIES ALLOY - Provides superior strength and extended tool life.
Surface - Ferro-Gold
Flute - Black Oxide
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
NOTE: Minimum 8 Amp drill recommended for optimal performance.