This Shop Setup contains 8 Drawer Assortments, and all related storage equipment.
This Shop Setup contains 2 spools of wire, 2 rolls of Heat Shrink Tubing, 12 Assortments, and all related storage equipment.
- 40-223 - 24-20 & 22-18 Nylon Terminal Assortment - 215 Pieces
- 40-224 - 16-14 Nylon Terminal Assortment - 310 Pieces
- 40-225 - 12-10 Nylon Terminal Assortment - 235 Pieces
- 40-259 - PVC Primary Wire Assortment - 6 Pieces
- 40-260-8 - Black Nylon Cable Tie Assortment - 400 Pieces
- 40-264 - Dipped Steel Clamp Assortment - 84 Pieces
- 40-236-1 - Color Coded Wire Connector Assortment - 215 Pieces
- 40-269-5 - Black & Red Heat Shrink Tubing Assortment - 90 Pieces
- 40-272 - Heavy-Duty Copper Lugs and Connectors Assortment - 81 Pieces
- 40-282 - ATO, Mini & Maxi Fuse Assortment - 105 Pieces
- 40-284-1 - Fuse and Fuse Holder Assortment - 27 Pieces
- 40-288 - 12 Volt Miniature Lamp Assortment - 105 Pieces
- 26-128 - 12 Gauge PVC Primary Wire Black - 100 Feet
- 26-188 - 18 Gauge PVC Primary Wire Black - 100 Feet
- OEM PVC insulated primary wire for wiring power, lighting, signals, instruments and accessories in automotive, truck, trailer, and bus applications.
- Flexible insulation resists acids, oil, flame, moisture, abrasion, temperature and weather.Free stripping for easy installation.
- Conforms to SAE specifications.
- Premium stranded copper conductors.
Heat Shrink Tubing:
- 26-991 - 1/4" Black Single Wall Heat Shrink Tubing - 25 Feet
- 26-993 - 1/2" Black Single Wall Heat Shrink Tubing - 25 Feet
- Single wall heat shrink tubing
- For general purpose light duty applications.
- Protects and insulates the connection.
- No adhesive/sealant liner.
- 2 to 1 shrink ratio.
- Color: Black.
- 644R - 4 Drawer Rack - Qty. 3
- BUILT-IN POSITIVE STOPS - When the drawers are fully pushed into the rack there is a positive stop that holds the drawer in place. This helps prevent drawers from accidentally sliding forward, and can be particularly useful on service vehicles. A firm (but not difficult) pull will allow the drawer to easily be moved forward.